They don’t eat, they don’t sleep. They’re eager to work. And the only thing they want in return is…
… a BIOMASS!
Update will drop by the end of the week!
What can you expect?
4 types of Golems happy to help you
- SAND golem, a basic type with 72 hours life span. Doesn’t like water and needs only soil and wood to be spawned.
- STONE golem, also has 72 hours life span, and can spend the whole life working underwater. For spawning use stone and wood.
- METAL golem hides below its shiny surface a heavy metal heart. Lives for 120 hours. Iron ingots and coal make them alive and it will repay by a great strength coming from its steel muscles.
- HIGH-TECH golem is the most advanced golem with the longest life span of 144 hours. It can also work underwater, and carry a loads of resources.
Spawn the right one
Need the underwater one for taking care of your rice fields or building a gigantic dam? Stone and High-Tech golems are more than ready to do their job!
Who would win the 100 m/109.36 yd dash? And be the best golem for crossing a map with a backpack full of resources?
what does a carrot have to do with it?
More details about the secret life of golems are coming!
- Can they live forever?
- How they become masters of all jobs?
- Can you give your mutants a specific golem soulmate?